Fw: Only 2 weeks until the Million Worker March- Help Get the Word Out

Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:55 PM
Subject: Only 2 weeks until the Million Worker March- Help Get the Word Out

Make SATURDAY OCTOBER 2nd and 3rd
***Million Worker March Awareness Weekend !***

We have just two weekends before the October 17 Million Worker March - Lets make them count!

This coming weekend, October 2nd & 3rd, is the Million Worker March Awareness Weekend--we need to get the word out all over the country, and we need your help to do it.

- On Saturday and Sunday October 2nd & 3rd - organize activities to get the word out about the Million worker March.

- What kinds of activities? set-up information tables in shopping areas; distribute leaflets; hold meetings; organize a cake sale, a barbecue or fundraising party; organize an informational car caravan. No event is too large or too small.

- Let your local media know about your plans, and make sure that you share your plans with organizers across the country, so this information can be posted on web sites and included in press releases. ***Email us to let us know what you're doing (maito:awareness at antiwar4themillionworkermarch.org)

You can download leaflets from http://antiwar4themillionworkermarch.org/pdfdownload.htm.

Momentum is building for the Million Worker March---new organizing centers are springing up all over the country (see http://antiwar4themillionworkermarch.org/organizingcenters.htm) and new endorsers are being added to the list daily (http://antiwar4themillionworkermarch.org/endorsers.htm).

It is more important than ever that we turn out by the thousands to say "Jobs, Healthcare, and a Living Wage, Not War!" on October 17. We need your help in these last two weeks to make this happen.