Stati Uniti - due modi di reagire

Pesco dalla mia mailbox due esempi di reazione - diametralmente opposti -
di cittadini statunitensi. Uno e' un comunicato di un produttore di
software (siccome ho un loro prodotto shareware, mi arrivano ogni tanto le
loro comunicazioni commerciali), l'altro di un Reiki master che gestisce
una mailing list con diverse decine di iscritti sparpagliato negli Usa e
nel mondo (il Reiki e' un metodo di cura "alternativo", sia fisica sia
spirituale, basato sull'energia universale).

Si commentano da soli, quindi io non aggiungo niente: due anime
dell'America catturate in poche righe. Quale prevarra' nel prossimo futuro?

paola

---------

Hello everyone,

This is Nicholas Longo, the CEO of CoffeeCup Software.
As you may have heard the World Trade Center and Pentagon
were attacked about 45 minutes ago.

The Team at CoffeeCup would like to send our heart felt
sorrow to those that perished in these attacks.

We would like to also say on record that if any country
is found responsible for these attacks, we call for that
country's complete destruction and annihilation.

Do not let terrorism which is designed  to create fear
and stop production, halt your life or work.

Stay focused and do not stop what you are doing.

-May God bless us all and the decisions we must make.

Nick-

---

Hello my friends,
I fear that today's events will unlease a tremendous destructive energy
worldwide which will ultimately affect each of us in its own way. Perhaps to
address my own feelings of helplessness as I watch from afar, I'm calling on
all to join me in activating our Distant Reiki Healing Circle on a full-time
basis for the duration of this crisis. I guess I just can't think of
anything else I can do, and I hope this may be of some help. I'm ceasing all
other activity immediately and will be holding a space in this circle 24
hours a day. I hope you will join me when you can in drawing in and sending
all the love and healing possible to those who have been killed or injured
and to all who are affected. In spite of the often overwhelming evidence to
the contrary, I believe that love is still the answer and I will do my best
to hold this focus. Please join me and our Reiki Circle and the many others
I'm sure will be sending their prayers and positive energies to this
situation. Feel free to circulate this message to others and to respond to
me privately if you like. Stay grounded, stay centered, and know that love
is the real power.

May Peace Prevail,
Gordon Rosenberg