Donella Meadows not as well as we thought

(Redirected by "Laboratorio Eudemonia" <528390@hyperlinker.com>)

*********** BEGIN REDIRECTED MESSAGE  ***********

From: Rachel Bagby
To: "Tom Atlee" <cii@igc.org>
Subject: Re: Prayers needed urgently for Donella Meadows
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:38:54 -0500

Dear Brother Tom,

Please keep the prayers coming.  I spoke to a friend in New Hampshire and
learned that while Dana had blessed moments of consciousness on Saturday,
she soon returned to being in a coma and hasn't come out as of earlier
today.

Prayers for the swelling to go down and for her healing and recovery are
still called for.  Let no love be untended.

love,
rb

Tom Atlee  *  The Co-Intelligence Institute  * PO Box 493 *  Eugene, OR 97440
http://www.co-intelligence.org  *  http://www.democracyinnovations.org  *
http://www.co-intelligence.org/CIPol_Index.html

*********** END REDIRECTED MESSAGE  ***********