new on Peacepalestine

· Leibowitz corrects himself – link to an article revising a position on boycotts and divestment.

· Calipari Case: for the Roman courts it is a "Political Crime" Rome charges the Marine who shot and killed the Italian agent who was bringing the Journalist taken hostage in Iraq with Political Crime, since the US will not collaborate and give information on how to find him.

· JPUKers, "roles" and unilateral decisions (Olmert Redux) – How to get kicked out of a listserv without reason. Abuse of power runs amok in “pro-Palestinian” groups.

· Just Peace UK "peace and nonviolence" group shows its true colours again - If anyone had any doubt about the integrity of the Yahoo group Just Peace UK which is filed under the category "Peace and Nonviolence", here is the latest in a long series of events demonstrating that it is nothing more than a silly "old boys' club" that believes in censorship and monopolisation of discourse to anyone who doesn't share the same prejudices they do.

· Benny Zipper: Let's Admit Right Away, We are Bad, Very, Very Bad Haaretz senior reporter writes:  After we admit that we are bad, very, very bad, we will discover suddenly that from a badness point of view we have an enormous advantage over our bad neighbors. The advantage of our badness over their badness is that our badness is sophisticated and theirs ­ primitive. We always mean not to kill, but we still kill. While they mean to kill, these idiots, and they don't even hide their intention. Their badness comes from their guts and our badness comes from the brain.”

· Israel introduces new travel restrictions - By Khalid Amayreh in the West Bank
Palestinian families have accused Israel of taking draconian measures, further restricting their freedom of movement.
According to Palestinian human rights organisations, the new restrictions involve barring Palestinians carrying foreign passports, including those married to a Palestinian spouse, from re-entering the West Bank after leaving for their adopted country of citizenship, even for a brief visit. The new measures also affect long-time foreigners residing in the West Bank such as college professors, NGO employees, religious figures and naturalised spouses of Palestinian residents in the West Bank.

http://peacepalestine.blogspot.com/