News and updates

Dear media, policy-makers, NGOs, TFF friends and associates, link partners,
OneWorld, and others around the world.

TFF P e a c e B r o w s e r alerts you to
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a) analyses by TFF associates;
b) analyses and columns by others;
c) texts of important agreements, and
d) TFF's "WIRE"
- thinkpieces: a selection of the best critical and constructive materials
on global developments;
- a service that SAVES A LOT OF YOUR TIME since we have browsed the
Internet for you.

Latest news & highlights on the site
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Visit http://www.transnational.org/sitemap.html
or http://www.transnational.org/new/index.html

TFF PressInfo # 95
ACTION REQUEST - Support TFF

TFF PressInfo # 94
The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs Deprives TFF of Its Annual
Organisational Grant - and Allocates Millions
without Documentation

TFF PressInfo # 94 (in Swedish)
UD slopar stöd till TFF - och fördelar miljoner utan redovisning

Petter Larsson, Arbetets ledaresida 26 maj 2000
Mot en snävare debatt - om TFF och den svenska debatten

Jonathan Power
Clinton WILL miss his historic opportunity at Moscow Summit

Daisaku Ikeda, TFF associate, Pres. Soka Gakkai International
Peace Through Dialogue: A Time to Talk - Thoughts on a Culture of Peace

Sören Sommelius, TFF associate
Oh What a Lovely War!

Evelin G. Lindner, TFF associate
Love, Holocaust, and Humiliation

Ken Coates, TFF associate
Will This Be the Short Millennium? - on the Russian nuclear strategy

Jonathan Power, TFF associate
In Sierra Leone the UN is Battling for Itself

Jonathan Power, TFF associate
Forthcoming Elections in Peru and Mexico Will Not Clarify Latin America's
Direction

Since we don't think we are perfect, you'll see improvements on the site
from one visit to the next!

Yours,
TFF

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Dr. Jan Oberg
Director, head of the TFF Conflict-Mitigation team
to the Balkans and Georgia

T F F

Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
Vegagatan 25, S - 224 57 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46-46-145909 (0900-1100)
Fax +46-46-144512
Email