News and updates

Dear media, policy-makers, NGOs, TFF friends and associates, link partners,
OneWorld, and others around the world.

TFF P e a c e B r o w s e r alerts you to
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a) analyses by TFF associates;
b) analyses and columns by others;
c) texts of important agreements, and
d) TFF's "WIRE"
- thinkpieces: a selection of the best critical and constructive materials
on global developments;
- a service that SAVES A LOT OF YOUR TIME since we have browsed the
Internet for you.

Latest news & highlights on the site
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Visit http://www.transnational.org/sitemap.html
or http://www.transnational.org/new/index.html

TFF PressInfo # 96
**************
TFF - a peace training network too

[The link to the Peace Training Network we provided you with in the emailed
PressInfo was wrong,
it is http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/TFF-trainpartners.html -
SORRY]

Jonathan Power, TFF associate
*********************
Korean Summit Is a Clinton Achievement - If only he could see it !

Rocio Campos, TFF Peace Antenna
***********************
Sanctions - part of the neoliberal policy? A crime against humnaity?

TFF WIRE 16
*********
Think pieces on nonviolence, globalization, Balkans, the US as a world
order problem, media deception and the new Cold War
- with articles on the Hague Tribunal, international law, the NGO Millenium
Forum, the cover-up of the Kosovo mission failure, a Gandhian perspective
on materialism and renunciation, the unheard heroes of peace and change,
teh European Business Summit and corporativism, blind eye on NATO's crimes,
and global action to prevent war.

Carl Bildt, UN Balkan Coordinator
***********************
Veckobrev 6 juni - mest om Balkan (in Swedish).

Jan Hagberg, socialdemokratisk debattör
****************************
Socialdemokratin svek idealen, idag jamsar man med -
Arbetet 6 juni 2000 (in Swedish).

TFF PressInfo # 95
**************
Action Request - How You Can Help TFF Now

Since we don't think we are perfect, you'll see improvements on the site
from one visit to the next!

Yours,
TFF

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Dr. Jan Oberg
Director, head of the TFF Conflict-Mitigation team
to the Balkans and Georgia

T F F

Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
Vegagatan 25, S - 224 57 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46-46-145909 (0900-1100)
Fax +46-46-144512
Email