Nuclear Weapons Abolition

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:07:19 -0500
From: Dietrich Fischer <102464.1110 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Human fallibility
Sender: Dietrich Fischer <102464.1110 at compuserve.com>
To: Dietrich Fischer <102464.1110 at compuserve.com>

GLOBAL DEMILITARIZATION                         November 24, 1999

For those favoring Nuclear Weapons Abolition,

If you are interested in spending a few minutes to urge political
leaders of the nuclear weapons nations, by email, to disable all
the nuclear weapons in the world by the year 2000, please continue
below the ******'s.
send the following email: