(Fwd) Autoreply: (Fwd) Re: I: Come afferma P. Zanotelli: non e

ECCO LA PROVA !!

To:             	zampieri.gg at libero.it
Subject:        	Autoreply: (Fwd) Re: I: Come afferma P.
Zanotelli: non e' piu' il tempo
From:           	nobody at unicwash.org
Date sent:      	Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:09:32 -0500

The email account you are trying to reach, unicwash at unicwash.org
recently closed due to a massive petition campaign that was started by
an unknown source.  While the intentions were admirable, this petition
generated thousands of emails and has caused serious computer
problems on our system.  For those looking to send a petition
somewhere, we suggest sending a postal letter to your government
representative.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

UNIC Washington
(202) 331-8670

"Non temo le parole dei violenti,
 mi preoccupa molto il silenzio degli onesti."
				(M.L.King)