Fw: [ANSWER]: Free Palestine Alliance: APRIL 20 CALL TO ACTION

 APRIL 20 CALL TO ACTION
BY FREE PALESTINE ALLIANCE

 At this critical moment in the struggle of our people, the
 Free Palestine Alliance-USA calls upon all those who stand
 for justice and liberation to join us at the White House
 in Washington, DC on Saturday, April 20, 2002, at 11 a.m.,
 in a national mobilization in support of the struggle of
 the Palestinian People as we gear up for the protest
 against the war criminal Sharon.

 As we join thousands from across the nation who will
 assemble at the White House on that day, we intend to send
 a clear message that we hold the Bush Administration
 responsible for the carnage carried out against our
 steadfast people in heroic Janin, Nablus, Bethlehem,
 Ramallah, Doura, Qalqilia, Tulkarem, Rafah, Jabalia, and
 every town and camp in our beloved land.

 Indeed, we call on all to stand shoulder to shoulder with
 those who stand clearly and unconditionally with our
 people?s stubborn quest for liberation. As we assemble at
 the White House, we will join millions across the world
who have declared repeatedly that the ?green light? and
 political cover granted by the US Administration is
 largely what allowed the war criminal Sharon to launch his
 genocidal campaign on the cities, town and refugee camps
 of Palestine.

 At the White House, we will demand an immediate end to all
 U.S. aid to Israel, as we render support to the
 Palestinian People's right to self-determination.

 At the White House, we will join the national mobilization
 organized by the A.N.S.W.E.R. -Act Now to Stop War and End
Racism Coalition, which stands in full support of the
 Palestinian people. Among the keynote speakers will be two
 prominent Palestinian student activists, Fadia Rafeedie of
Yale University and Randa Jamal of Columbia University.

 The organizing for April 20th follows on the heels of the
 very successful nationwide student mobilizations on April
9th marking the 54th anniversary of the Deir Yassin
 massacre. On campuses across the country, students and
 community activists came out in unprecedented numbers --
1,500 at U.C. Berkeley, where 78 people were arrested in a
 building sit-in that captured the attention of the US and
 much of the world; and 1,000 students at San Francisco
 State, with strong and significant protests on dozens of
other campuses.  Our community?s mobilization is also but
 an extension of our people?s stand from coast to coast who
 stood with tens of thousands of supporters rendering
 solidarity with the Palestinian People  from Washington,
 DC to Los Angeles, and from New York to Chicago, and to
San Francisco.

 The April 20th demonstration will also provide a
significant push and preparation for the April 22th
 protest against the war criminal Sharon, who is scheduled
 to speak along with George Bush that evening at the annual
convention of AIPAC-the American-Israel Public Affairs
 Committee, at the Washington Hilton.

 We call on all who stand in support of the Palestinian
people at this crucial juncture to join us at the White
 House on April 20.

 Free Palestine Alliance - USA
 1-877-253-2547

 For information, please contact:
 Hanna Hanania (202) 256-6061 or Elias Rashmawi (530)
 304-4573