Fw: [AL-AWDA-News] Nestle & Israeli Boycott

Dear All,
Salaam,

This is a copy of a message that I have sent to Nestle protesting for
their active support to the Israeli's economy. For anyone of you who
want more details please go to the following website and see
http://www.inminds.com/boycott-nestle.html

I do urge all of you to write a similar email and protest and let our
voice be hear. We all don't want our money to be used in killing
innocent people.

This is what I have wrote"

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings,

This email is from a normal citizen who used to use your company's
products blindly due to its quality and well-known reputation. I have
read some articles about your company's support to the Israeli
economy. Your company owns 50.10 % of the Israeli's Osem Company and
planning to invest millions of Dollars more to establish a new R & D
department there. I know that you at Nestle are aware of the killing
and massacring that the Israeli state is currently conduction. I Urge
nestle to stop any investment in this aggressor state. Your money is
being used to kill infants, women and innocent civilians. There are a
lot of alternative to establish your R & D center in the middle east
in other country's that are known to be peaceful and friendly.
I am very sorry to inform you that I will stop purchasing any Nestle
product me and my family and friends until we see that our money is
not being used to kill innocent human lives.

Regards,

Nibal Al-Shacker"

Please all, go to Nestlé's web site, use this link http://www.nestlefaq.com/
and use their email service and drop them a line of protest for using your
money in supporting and funding of any aggression.

West Bank and Gaza Emergency Relief Fund:
http://al-awda.org/wb_fund.htm
To find out how to join an Al-Awda action committee in your area, please
visit our website at http://al-awda.org