lettera a Sharon dall'Irlanda

ciao
una piccola info dall'irlanda;

a cork, come cork peace alliance, stiamo cercando di raccogliere firme alla
lettera che vi invio in allegato.

e' ovviamente solo una lettera, indirizzata agli ambasciatori israeliani qui
e a sharon.

se vi sembra una buona idea, magari potete farla girare.

grazie e buona pace a tutti
cecilia

---

TO: Israeli Ambassador in Italy
(qui ci va l'indirizzo, cosi' la gente sa dove mandarla)
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

Sir,
as concerned citizens of this world, we are writing to you to demand the
immediate end of all military operations in Palestine and the guarantee
that the Palestinian people and country will not have to face more threats
from your country (either by the army or in the form of settlements).
In condemning the atrocities committed by the suicide bombers, we are aware
that the continous and extreme humiliation, harassment and provocation
suffered by the Palestinians can only increase the number of such acts of
violence.
We believe that your actual policy will only lead to more hatred and more
deaths and therefore ask for an immediate end to it.
We also wish to express our support to all the people, both Israeli and
Palestinians, who refuse to follow the path of violence to solve the
problems among them, and to all the foreigners now present in Palestine
asking for a different way to address them.
We remain in the hope of a clear sign of commitment on your side to
acknowledge the will of the civil society and to put an end to such
dreadful deeds.