Per chi suona la campana siriana

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NL22Ak03.html

22 dicembre

Per chi suona la campana siriana

By Pepe Escobar Di Pepe Escobar

 The top geopolitical tragedy in 2012 is bound to remain the top geopolitical tragedy in 2013: the rape of Syria.

Just as once in a while I go back to my favorite Hemingway passages, lately I've been going back to some footage I shot years ago of the Aleppo souk - the most extraordinary of all Middle Eastern souks. It's like being shot in the back; I was as fond of the souk's architecture as of its people and traders. Weeks ago, most of the souk - the living pulse of Aleppo for centuries - was set on fire and destroyed by the "rebels" of the so-called Free Syrian Army (FSA).
 [...]

( in italiano http://www.comedonchisciotte.org/site//modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11266 )