Sale on "No to the Bush Agenda" flags & shirts from UFPJ

ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
http://www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545
LET YOUR VOICE BE SEEN!
Special prices on "Say No to the Bush Agenda" merchandise from UFPJ
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/merchandise

At this crucial moment in our country's history, we need to do everything
we can to keep our opposition to the war in Iraq and the entire Bush
administration's empire-building agenda publicly visible.

United for Peace and Justice is dropping the prices on our bold, colorful
"Say No to the Bush Agenda" flags and t-shirts to help grassroots activists
all around the country send a powerful message about the disastrous
policies of the Bush administration.

Our brightly hued rainbow "Say No to the Bush Agenda" flags are now just
$2.50 each … buy a bunch, give them to your friends, display them in
windows and bring them to campaign events and protest activities!
Flags: http://unitedforpeace.org/catalog/index.php/cPath/26

Our beautifully designed "Say No to the Bush Agenda" and "No War, Greed,
Hate and Lies" t-shirts have been marked down to $10.00 each, or two for
$15.00. Buy them and wear them everywhere you can!
T-Shirts: http://unitedforpeace.org/catalog/index.php/cPath/27

And check out the rest of our merchandise section for bumper stickers,
buttons, hats, posters, and more.

By purchasing these items, you'll be supporting the organizing work of
United for Peace and Justice and helping maintain high visibility for the
progressive agenda at this crucial time. Place your orders today -- we'll
rush them to you, so you can let your voice be seen during these crucial
weeks.
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/merchandise

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
Donate today!
* By credit card online http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate
* By credit card over the phone 212-868-5545
* Check or money order to UFPJ, P.O. Box 607, Times Square Station, NY NY 10018