I: indy news dall'Iraq: http://www.iraqjournal.org

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: pace-request at peacelink.it [mailto:pace-request at peacelink.it]Per
conto di kowalski
Inviato: sabato 8 febbraio 2003 20.56
A: pace at peacelink.it
Oggetto: indy news dall'Iraq: http://www.iraqjournal.org

As the Bush administration threatens a massive attack on Iraq, many within
the corporate media have chosen to become cheerleaders for the war cause.
The words "we" and "us" and "our forces" are used so frequently by major
corporate media personalities that it has become difficult to figure out if
it is the Bush Administration or Rupert Murdoch and FOX that are gearing up
to bomb Iraq.

With Washington on the verge of seeking to destroy an already devastated
country, a group of independent journalists and activists - working together
with Democracy Now!, the nationally distributed community radio and
television program - are breaking ranks with the war chorus. Coordinated by
independent journalists Jeremy Scahill and Jacqueline Soohen on the ground
in Baghdad, IraqJournal provides a forum for the distribution of independent
information and views from Iraq

http://www.iraqjournal.org