Fw: Save Palestinian citizens

----- Original Message -----
From: "GUPW1GAZA GAZA" <gupwgaza1 at hotmail.com>
To: <animarg at tin.it>
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 8:01 PM
Subject: Save Palestinian citizens

 Dear Mr Nello,
   Thanks alot for your responsive answers and we are looking forward for
 your spiritual support as well as for your financial support because we are
 living nowadays in real and severe war . Only yesterday and today more than
 one hundred citizens are killed in Gaza and West Bank in addition to too
 many people who are injured. And am writing to you this letter and martial
 planes are bombing and attacking many places in Gaza.
 So We are looking for the voice of peace to shout and to stop this war
 againt Palestinian citizens!!!!.

 General Director of social Relations and Projects in the GUPW
 Mariam Al Atrash