Re: Death threats to Berkeley CA council members for opposing Afghan war

I thank you to still alive, I thank you for your old and never forgotten
free speech movement, I thanks you all because the culture you show to the
planet it stll alive and it still teaching people, I thank you all because
even if I'm a dreamer for sure I'm not the only one.

peace n love
maurizio