From: eru9s3uezs9 at hotmail.com
To: sfazvasef64 at hotmail.com
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 3:08 PM
Subject: Support Your Country

Support our Troops in Afghanistan

We have American Flags for your Car, Operation Noble Eagle Shirts,American
Flag lapel pins and more. Show the world your Proud to be an American and
proudly display our flag wherever you can.

Support Your Country!

NOTE: This email was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted
opt-in list. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click
below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then
rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.
UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE  #022154
This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti- spam
software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any questions
about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com