Il discorso di Moore alla notte degli Oscar

Fonte: http://www.oscar.com/oscarnight/winners/win_32297.html

OSCAR WINNER FOR DOCUMENTARY FEATURE

<http://www.oscar.com/nominees/nom_32105.html>BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE
Michael Moore and Michael Donovan
ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
Michael Moore: Whoa. On behalf of our producers Kathleen Glynn and Michael
Donovan from Canada, I'd like to thank the Academy for this. I have invited
my fellow documentary nominees on the stage with us, and we would like to
they're here in solidarity with me because we like nonfiction. We like
nonfiction and we live in fictitious times. We live in the time where we
have fictitious election results that elects a fictitious president. We
live in a time where we have a man sending us to war for fictitious
reasons. Whether it's the fictition of duct tape or fictition of orange
alerts we are against this war, Mr. Bush. Shame on you, Mr. Bush, shame on
you. And any time you got the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, your
time is up. Thank you very much.

SPECIAL ONLINE THANKS
Michael Donovan:
Charles Bishop
Jen Ritchie
Wolfram Tichy
Peter Sonngren
Kelly Bray
Jennifer Horton
Floyd Kane
Charlotte Mickie
Jackie MacKenzie

Michael Moore:
To my beloved parents, Frank and Veronica Moore. To the producer of the
film, and my wife, Kathleen Glynn. To Natalie Rose, my daughter, one of the
funniest people I know.
To Jim Czarnecki, producer
Tia Lessin, supervising producer
Carl Deal, archivist
Kurt Engfehr, editor and co-producer
Woody Richman, assistant editor
Jeff Gibbs, composer
Bingham Ray and everyone at United Artists
Micahael Donovan, Salter Street
Charles Bishop, Salter Street
Jim and Donna Glynn and family
Anne Moore and John Hardesty and Molly
Veronica Moore
Kelsey and Leah Binder
Pat and Rick Simone
Dorenna Newton
Andrew Horowitz
Siobhan Oldham
Rehya Young
Maureen McCarron
Ari Emanuel, Endeavor Agency
And all those working for peace in the world.