armi nucleari

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:33:00 -0400
From: Dietrich Fischer <102464.1110 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Preventing nuclear terrorism
Sender: Dietrich Fischer <102464.1110 at compuserve.com>
To: ceu <ceu at csis.pace.edu>

GLOBAL DEMILITARIZATION                          October 12, 1999

For those favoring Nuclear Weapons Abolition,

If you are interested in spending a few minutes to urge political
leaders of the nuclear weapons nations, by email, to disable all
the nuclear weapons in the world by the year 2000, please continue
below the ******'s.
send the following email: