Fw: fenarete project web site-now on line

-----
dear friends ,
dear collegues,
 we are very proud to present to you our last work-project, fenarete
project: implementation of a trainig methodology dedicated to peer
education in the field of prostitution:
<http://www.fenarete.org>www.fenarete.org

Project Fenarete coincides with the first objective (Objective 1) that is
expressed in Leonardo da Vinci Programme initiatives that are directed at
the promotion of abilities and competencies in initial professional
training at all levels. Objective 1 favours professional and apprenticeship
on-the-job training initiatives that are finalised towards promoting
occupational skills and facilitating professional job placement and
replacement.

In terms of priority, Project Fenarete is aligned with Priority 3 that is
indicated by the Leonardo Programme, id est, to encourage equal access to
training and orientation for persons that are disadvantaged within the
labour market and to promote the fight against discrimination.

The Fenarete proposal is motivated by the following observations and needs
that have come to light through the daily work operations and overall
research that the Comitato per i Diritti Civili delle Prostitute (Committee
for the Civil Rights of Prostitutes) unfolds:

The growing demand for competently prepared and trained peer educators on
the part of both public and private health/social services activities and
on the part of leaders of projects that specifically address prostitutes.
The growing and conspicuous number of women that are deciding to abandon
prostitution, by grace of national law 40, which deals with immigration
that has provisions at article 18 for State-sponsored social rehabilitation
and protection of those persons who are victims of trafficking.
The willingness of former prostitutes to invest their time, energy, skills,
knowledge, and abilities in active collaboration with projects and services
that address prostitution. Consequentially, this wide availability of
willing peer-educator candidates necessitates providing them with adequate,
up-to-date training.
We are now promoting the web site in which we collected all the material we
alborated during the last 2 years of our work.

Inside the web site you can also find the handbook into 5
languages: Italian;French; English; Lithuanian; Russian

best regards

fenarete staff

dr Daniela Mannu