censure in rete: Il colosso ITN all'attacco di Emperor's Clothes

From: "itajug" <jugocoord at libero.it>
Date sent: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:49:50 -0000
Subject: Professione disinformatore (2): Il colosso ITN

I "BUGIARDI DI TRNOPOLJE" VOGLIONO FAR CHIUDERE
I SITI INTERNET DI CONTROINFORMAZIONE

La truffa mediatica sul "Lager di Trnopolje", organizzata dalla troupe
del network inglese ITN, e' stata smascherata circa otto anni fa da
parte del giornalista tedesco Deichmann, che in merito ha pubblicato
reportage sulle riviste "Living Marxism" e "Konkret".

Sul caso e' stato prodotto un eccezionale documento video: "The
Judgement", a cura di "Emperor's Clothes":
> http://www.emperors-clothes.com/Film/judge.htm
IL FILMATO SI PUO' VEDERE INTEGRALMENTE VIA WEB ALLA URL:
> http://luxfiat.chiffonrouge.org/judgement.html

Citata in causa, e condannata ad un esborso enorme per danni
all'immagine della ITN, la rivista "Living Marxism" ha dovuto chiudere
i battenti dichiarando il fallimento. Si noti bene: "Living Marxism"
non e' stata condannata dai tribunali britannici per diffamazione o
per aver detto il falso, ma per aver danneggiato l'immagine della ITN!

Infatti, mentire e' lecito per i giornalisti di guerra (e' il loro
mestiere!), ma smascherare la disinformazione strategica e' molto
rischioso. Lo stanno provando sulla propria pelle anche i responsabili del sito internet "Emperor's Clothes", che sono oggetto di una nuova diffida da parte della ITN. Il colosso mediatico inglese minaccia ora di far pagare salata la loro voglia di verita' ai realizzatori del video "The Judgement".
Le stesse minacce hanno causato la chiusura di un altro sito che era
di estrema importanza per la controinformazione: lo scorso fine
settimana e' stato chiuso www.Srpska-mreza.com.

PER QUESTO E' ESTREMAMENTE IMPORTANTE SOSTENERE "Emperor's Clothes"
SEGUENDO LE MODALITA' INDICATE DI SEGUITO!

=======================================
EMPEROR'S CLOTHES UNDER ATTACK!
=======================================

Emperor's Clothes is under attack for telling the truth.

A few days ago our Website hosting service received an email from
Charles Russell, the law firm for ITN. ITN is the British TV news
station responsible for distributing supposed news photos which
falsely portrayed a Serbian refugee center in Bosnia as a death camp.
Emperor's Clothes exposed this lie in the video JUDGMENT.

In the email, ITN's law firm demanded that all mention of the video,
JUDGMENT, be removed from the Emperor's Clothes Website or ITN would sue our service provider for libel. The service provider has, quite bravely, refused to cave in.

Another Website was not so lucky. Www.sprksa-mreza.com is a vast
storehouse of information about Yugoslavia. Its editors have
contributed articles and shared their knowledge with Emperor's
Clothes. Srpska-mreza had posted several articles exposing ITN lies.
ITN threatened Srpska-Mreza's Website hosting service as it had
threatened ours. In response the hosting service shut down
www.Srpska-mreza.com this past weekend.

We are setting up an EMPEROR'S CLOTHES DEFENSE FUND. Hopefully the FUND will get non-profit and tax-exempt status. This FUND will defend Emperor's Clothes, Srpska-Mreza and any other Website or Web hosting service attacked for advertising JUDGMENT and/or standing up to ITN.

We urge everyone who cares about free journalism to fight this attack.
Here are some things you can do. A more detailed report will be posted tomorrow.

1) Buy a copy of the JUDGMENT video. See what ITN is trying to
suppress. You can read about the video at
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/Film/judge.htm
It's $25 in the US, $26 outside. You can order using standard donation methods (see below). If you donate over the Internet, send an email to emperors1000 at aol.com so we know you want a copy of JUDGMENT.

b) Donate to the EMPEROR'S CLOTHES DEFENSE FUND, using the donation methods below. If you donate over the Internet, please send an email so we know your donation is for the EMPEROR'S CLOTHES DEFENSE FUND.
The money will be used to DEFEND EMPEROR'S CLOTHES and others under attack.

c) Defend free journalism by advertising JUDGMENT video on your
Website or by email. For details about JUDGMENT, go to
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/Film/judge.htm
Post a link and let us know at emperors1000 at aol.com

Please send whatever contributions you can! $20, $50, $100, $500,
$1000 or more. Donations will be used to Defend Emperor's Clothes!

Here's How to Make a Donation...

You can make a donation using Paypal at
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=emperors1000 at aol.com&n o_shipping=1

You can make a credit card donation by going to our secure server at
http://emperors-clothes.com/howyour.html#donate

Or Mail a check to Emperor's Clothes, P.O. Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321. (USA)

Or make a donation by phone at the donation line, (U.S.) 617 916- 1705.

We can now accept donations through e-gold. Our account # is 444982.

www.emperors-clothes.com or
www.tenc.net
[Emperor's Clothes]

FOR FAIR USE ONLY
--> La lista JUGOINFO e' curata da componenti del
Coordinamento Nazionale per la Jugoslavia (CNJ).
I documenti distribuiti non rispecchiano necessariamente
le posizioni ufficiali o condivise da tutto il CNJ, ma
vengono fatti circolare per il loro contenuto informativo al
solo scopo di segnalazione e commento.
--> Bilten JUGOINFO uredjuju clanovi
Italijanske Koordinacije za Jugoslaviju (CNJ).
Prilozi koje vam saljemo ne odrazavaju uvek nas zvanicni stav,
niti nase jedinstveno misljenje, vec svojim sadrzajem
predstavljaju korisnu informaciju i potstrek na razmisljanje.
---> Archivio/Arhiv:
> http://www.domeus.it/circles/jugoinfo
---> Per iscriversi [o per cancellarsi] / Upisivanje [brisanje]:
---> Per inviare materiali e commenti / Postu i priloge slati:
<jugocoord at libero.it>
---> C.N.J.: DOCUMENTO COSTITUTIVO / KONSTITUTIVNI DOKUMENT: