classmates, etc. Please return all of the pledges you gather
to:
Interational ANSWER/ 1247 E St., SE, Washington, DC 20003 /
or email it to ANSWER at afgj.org

Below is a copy of the Pledge for Peace. Please post this
message widely.

*********************
THE PLEDGE FOR PEACE:
*********************

I pledge to take action to promote peace and stop racism,
hate crimes, and US-sponsored war, in the Middle East,
Central Asia and throughout the world.

	Your Signature:

Actions could include some or all of the following: call or
write my elected officials and the media, organize a
teach-in or house meeting, organize and/or join a
demonstration or vigil when nationally coordinated actions
are called, etc.

Please complete the following information that is vitally
needed in order to contact you. (Your contact information
will be kept secure at the International ANSWER office and
shared only with a local organizer in your community or
region.)

	Name:
	Street:
	City, State:
	Postal Code:
	Country:
	Phone:
	Email:

What is the Pledge for Peace and how does it work? Signing
the Pledge for Peace does not commit you to any specific
action -- but it does commit you to take some action(s) to
promote peace and end racism.  There may be nationally or
locally coordinated actions during which all Pledge signers
are contacted and encouraged to participate.

International ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War & End Racism) is a
broad coalition of peace groups, religious organizations,
student groups, anti-globalization, and anti-racism groups.
ANSWER was  formed to oppose war, stop racist attacks on
Arabs, Muslims, South Asians and all people of color.

Volunteers and donations are urgently needed. If you can
help, check the appropriate box:

__I can volunteer to help
__I am interested in organizing an A.N.S.W.E.R. Chapter in
my area
__Enclosed is my donation of $_________ (Donations can be
made out to International A.N.S.W.E.R.)

Please return this information to: