opera del governo indiano. Non credo che la stampa ne abbia parlato, ti
pregherei di farlo girare e tradurre da qualcuno più bravo di me. E ti
chiedo consiglio su cosa fare. Un abbraccio Silvana

             To          : lhenson at libero.it
 Lance Henson
 Received your mail. One hero namely Pebam Chitaranjan
was burnt himself for protesting  for imposing the
Draconian Law Armed Forces Special power Act, 1958
from Manipur.He died as a martyr trying to get help
anywhere from "you" and from any person in the world
to bring justice and peace in Manipur.
The news says , he poured kerosense on himself and
after torching himself, Chittaranjan ran from the CI
College complex to the office of the Deputy
Commissioner, Bishnupur, about one and half kilometer
from the college complex.
The photograph -
http://www.manipurtoday.com/photos/newsphotolarge.asp
showed the brave son burning, but unfortunately not a
single human to put the flame out.
Is this Manipur and how manipuris behave - INDIFFERENT
TO ANY SITUATION!!!!
.It was his decision to die, to die for us all. But it
doesn't give us  any obligation that we should watch
the flame burn this brave soul and hear every words of
pain.
How long  will we remain indifferent?
We are still run on road towards a destination.
He ran for justice for us, "we" who just stood back
and watch this True son of the soil burn , burn to
dead. It must have taken a lot of "MORONIC" qualities
to just sit back and watch the whole Act of supreme
sacrifice.
 With warm regards
Meitei