Watching Human Rights Watch - Open Letter to Kenneth Roth, Executive Director Human Rights Watch

Watching Human Rights Watch
By Gabriele Zamparini
<http://TheCatsDream.com>http://TheCatsDream.com

Watching Human Rights Watch
Open Letter to Kenneth Roth, Executive Director Human Rights Watch
By Gabriele Zamparini (*)
<http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2005/12/watching-human-rights-watch-open.htm>http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2005/12/watching-human-rights-watch-open.htm

Since I haven't received any answer, I have now decided to write you an
open letter to reiterate my questions and also to ask you if someone who
"recommended thousands of aimpoints on hundreds of targets during
operations in Iraq and Serbia [and who] also participated in over 50
interrogations as a subject matter expert" fits a senior position at Human
Rights Watch.

<http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2005/12/watching-human-rights-watch-open.htm>http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2005/12/watching-human-rights-watch-open.htm

(*) Gabriele Zamparini is an independent filmmaker and freelance writer
living in London. He's the producer and director of the documentaries XXI
CENTURY and The Peace! DVD and author of American Voices of Dissent
(Paradigm Publishers). He can be reached at info at thecatsdream.com - More
about him and his work on <http://TheCatsDream.com>http://TheCatsDream.com

***
Privacy Policy: If you don't want to receive e-mails from us, please reply
with UNSUBSCRIBE on the subject. Thank you.

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS: We had technical problems while sending this
newsletter. We apologize if you received it twice.