CAMPAIGNS AGAINST WAR

Dear all,
as in the esf we are entering in the process of building an European
campaign against war, and having chosen that the path should be as
participative as we can manage to have it and open to the complex and rich
reality of the efforts, acquisitions,aims and desires of everybody, group,
association, trade union and all the people, we ask that all those that are
building local campaigns and are willing to confront with other realities
to enlarge the extent and the scope, send us the outlines of the campaign
they are building with as many details (group(s), methods, keywords and
timing) as necessary for us,a small group of people involved in the esf
meeting on the "war front" to attempt a synthesis and /or publicize the
complexity.

This is only part of the process of acquisition and exchange we are
attempting to start. Meanwhile in every seminar, plenary and in same
workshops on war, here in Florence, there will be an announcement saying
that suggestion for campaigns are being collected that will be made from
one person that will be then available for discussion for some minutes
after the meeting.

the mail address to which refer, if not present at the meeting

nowar@coopetition.it

the deadline is the afternoon of november 8

in solidarity

--
Paola Manduca