da Gaza

 Dear  Nello,

                   Thanks a lot for your caring about us .As you have seen
 here in Palestine, we suffer from all kinds of oppression, degradation, and
 murdering for every living thing .In addition to that our President lives
in
 severe siege and this is the real meaning of occupation. But by wills like
 your wills, we surely will achieve fair justice.
 On the other hand, we are here in Gaza somehow better than in West Bank,
but
 our feelings and indignation are not less than in West Bank and we are
 waiting in any moment invasion Gaza as in the West Bank. But in any way,
 till this moment we are Ok.

 Again many thanks for you and for all freemen like you.

 General Director of social Relations and Projects in the GUPW

 Mariam Al Atrash