una e-mail da Gaza

 Dear Mr Nello,
 Thanks alot for your sympathy with us . I had to reply to your previous
 letter but as you had said that it is very hard to live and to work in
these
 terrible conditions as  planes ofF16 and helicopters and other planes
attack
 our institutions and places. But in any way as also you had said we must
 hope in a better world and that what we will do even in these terrible
 situations.So I will be in contact with you as I find the situation becomes
 better. And thanks also for your always co-operation with us.
 General Director of Social Relation in the GUPW

               Mariam Al Atrash