esempio delle limitazioni dei diritti in USA

Military Refused to Let Woman Board Flight Because of Political Views by
Nancy Oden / Counterpunch.org
The military can arbitrarily, at any time, revoke my right to travel for no
good reason, as they did November 1 in Bangor, Maine. I was headed for
Chicago for a Green Party USA National Coordinating Committee meeting, where
I was to speak the next night on biochemical warfare and pesticides as
weapons of war. This was the third time this year I had traveled out of (or
attempted to, in this case) Bangor Airport on American Airlines using an
e-ticket purchased from Priceline.com bought weeks before with my own credit
card. They had no reason for profiling and singling me out. It had to have
been because of my political views which, of course, is not a good reason
(see U.S. Constitution's first Ten Amendments, otherwise known as the Bill
of Rights).

Nello

change the world before the world changes you

www.peacelink.it/tematiche/latina/latina.htm