Oggetto: Re: [ECCP] urgent letter on Gaza
Data: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:01:09 +0100
Mittente: Doris Ghannam <dorisghannam at web.de>
Rispondi-a: dorisghannam at web.de
A: eccp-coordination at googlegroups.com

Dear Kasia and all,

Thanks a lot for taking the action.

Just in case you might have missed the following call
Gaza Under Attack: International eyewitnesses call for action
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/11/gaza-under-attack-international-eyewitnesses-call-for-action.html

and the following petition that started alredy by the end of October
http://www.causes.com/actions/1695943
PETITION: Stop the Israel/Gaza violence!
To: Israeli government, Hamas and Palestinian leaders, USA government, European leaders
We, Israeli civilians living along the border with Gaza, civilians in Gaza and citizens from all around the world call to end the violence!

Every few weeks violence across the Gaza/Israel border surges. Israel air raids in Gaza, kill and injure innocent civilians, and rockets fired from Gaza into civilian populations in Israel, cause trauma, chaos and physical harm.

We have lived through this long enough, and will no longer sit by quietly.

We are people on both sides of the border who deserve the right to live normal lives. That’s it!

We call upon the Israeli and Hamas governments to end this violence once and for all. Find the ways to sit down and talk, end the attacks and the siege on Gaza, and stop playing with our lives.

Warm regards

Doris