Haitham Sabbah and Yousef Abudayyeh on Palestine/Activism

Haitham's written a brilliant new piece, which puts into perspective so many things regarding Palestine and Activism for Palestine. I consider it a must read. The comments as well are worth reading. this is the url: http://palestinethinktank.com/2010/01/03/haitham-sabbah-surround-me-with-songs-of-deliverance-crossing-the-borders-of-solidarity/

as well, Yousef Abudayyeh's written another piece for us that merits reading, because his perspective is one of an insider, not on this march, but as someone who had organised much fundraising in the Palestinian/American community for VP in the past.
http://palestinethinktank.com/2010/01/02/yousef-abudayyeh-mubarak-is-no-abdul-nasser-and-galloway-is-no-salah-eddin-but-%e2%80%98israel%e2%80%99-is-the-problem/