The New Iraq Horror Show

Dear friends,

Please, help circulating the following article; forward, post, publish, etc.

The New Iraq Horror Show

"I always thought it was very important that Saddam Hussein be deposed." -
Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1987 to 2006

The puppet's guts

The CNN informed us, Iraqi president urges release of Iranian detainee:

Iraqi President Jalal Talabani has blasted the United States for the arrest
Thursday of an Iranian and called for his immediate release. (...)
"Therefore, I express to you our outrage for these American forces
arresting this Iranian civil official visitor without informing or
cooperating with the government of the Kurdistan region, which means insult
and disregard for its rights," he wrote. "I call for his release
immediately in the interest of the Iraq Kurdistan region and the
Iranian-Iraqi relations."

There are tens of thousands of Iraqis caged in concentration camps by the
US and its puppet regime backed by Iran. Among them, about one thousand
Iraqi children, as young as 10 years old. Emotionally, physically and
sexually abused, these men, women and children are still waiting for the
puppet's outrage.

Perhaps if...

[continued]
<http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2007/09/iraqi-horror-show-puppets-dwarfs-and.htm>http://www.thecatsdream.com/blog/2007/09/iraqi-horror-show-puppets-dwarfs-and.htm

Sorry if you've already received this e-mail.

Thank you

Best wishes,
Gabriele Zamparini

(*) Gabriele Zamparini is a writer, filmmaker and activist at
<http://thecatsdream.com>http://thecatsdream.com

***
Privacy Policy: If you don't want to receive e-mails from us, please reply
with UNSUBSCRIBE on the subject. Thank you.