New anti-war buttons, shirts, magnets

ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
http://www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545
JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS ...
New buttons, t-shirts, and car magnets from UFPJ
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/merchandise

Now more than ever, we need to make our anti-war message visible in every
community, large and small. One great way to do that - and to support the
movement to end the war in Iraq - is by purchasing anti-war buttons,
t-shirts, and magnets from UFPJ.

*BUTTONS - Two new ones in stock: "BUSH LIES - WHO DIES?" and "He's Not My
President"

*T-SHIRTS/SWEATSHIRTS/INFANT ONESIES - "United for Peace and Justice" in
blue on black hooded sweatshirts, short-sleeved t-shirts, and infant
onesies; "He's Not My President" in white on black sweatshirts and
long-sleeved t-shirts. (Note: The shirts are arriving early next week ...
order now to be sure you receive yours in time for the holidays.)

*CAR MAGNETS - We've already sold out two runs of our yellow "Bring the
Troops Home Now" car ribbon magnets. More are on the way, and next week we
will also have white ribbon versions ... plus we now have car magnets in
the shape of a peace sign, bearing the same message: "Bring the Troops Home
Now."

Plus you can still purchase our "Say No to the Bush Agenda" rainbow flags
and posters, "BUSH LIES - WHO DIES?" stickers, and much more. Visit our
online store at http://www.unitedforpeace.org/merchandise for images and
prices -- you can place an order through our website, over the phone, or
through the mail.

All these items are affordably priced, make great holiday gifts, and help
support the organizing work of United for Peace and Justice. Place your
order today!

DON'T MOURN, ORGANIZE
Disgusted by Bush's election? Get active!
* Visit http://www.unitedforpeace.org for links to events and groups
* Donate at http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate to enable us to keep
fighting back