Fw: Contact Us

credo che l'invito sia estendibile a tutti i partecipanti alla lista di
peacelink

----- Original Message -----
From: "GUPW1GAZA GAZA" <gupwgaza1 at hotmail.com>
To: <margiotta at tightrope.it>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:18 PM
Subject: Contact Us

 Dear Sir in INES,

        It gives us the honor in the General Union of Palestinian Women
 (GUPW) to introduce our association to you, after our knowledge of your
 humanitarian efforts.
 We are in the (GUPW) an official representative body for Palestinian women
 around the world and we are also the umbrella for all women's organizations
 in Palestine and exile.  The main goal of GUPW, since establishment in
 1965,has been to mobilize women within the Palestinian communities to
 participate in the various social, economic, and political processes, which
 contribute to their development. The GUPW sets its strategies for the
 advancement of Palestinian women at home and in exile by following these
 strategies such as: facilitating women participation in decision-making,
 consolidating women's economic rights and child rights.
 We have many projects to be funded and we are looking forward for your
 helps.

 Please don't hesitate to contact with us for further explanation.

 Thank in advance for your co-operation.

 With Best Regards.

 General Director of social Relations and Projects in the GUPW

 Mariam Al Atrash