Fw: no-more-war.com

il testo in tedesco invita a firmare la petizione all'url
www.no-more-war.com  in cui e' possibile leggere:
One person alone can achieve few against the weapon industry, radical
politicians and religious fanatics. However together we can cause a
reorientation. Help together - vote against the war.

Statement of the day 2001-11-24
I demand that the Christian advent season is used to think and discuss about
world peace.
All people should think at the "contemplative" advent season about what they
do personally to conserve freedom. Suggestions and personal opinions are
welcome.

To have enough time for this, this petition will stay online till New Year
and after that it will be sent to all political organizations.

This petition is sent together with all support assertions tonight to the
governments of England, America, Japan, Italy, Germany etc.. Also some large
press agencies receive the petition.

If you would like to experience more about the initiator and the intentions
of this site, then click here.

List of supporters:
Herbert S., 2361 Austria
Alois K., 1140 Austria
 The Advent is the best season !
Margret P., 1140 Austria
 Man sollte die Menschen lehren, nicht von Gerechtigkeit zu s... read
comment
Martin K., 1180 Austria
Silvia H., 1040 Austria
Zowie K., 84795 Israel