Strenui sforzi della NATO per precipitare la FYROM in un lago di sangue (7) (Fwd) [JUGOINFO]

Date sent:      	Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:07:52 +0200
Subject:        	Strenui sforzi della NATO per precipitare la FYROM in un lago di  sangue (7)
From:           	"jugocoord at libero.it"<jugocoord at libero.it>

Data:    12/08/2001 08:23
  Da:    TiM Publisher
  Oggetto:    Bob Djurdjevic on NWO mantra of perpetual war/commerce (+ Black on Juournalism in Attachment)

Summary of Western help to Macedonia:
About the West, (I wish to say) only one thing. Two days ago, in full
view of our (Macedonian) army, they had dropped off to them (the
Albanian rebels) two containers full of weapons. The next day, they
attacked Tetovo. Is there anything more left to say?"

FROM PHOENIX, ARIZONA

http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2001/tim2001-8-1.html

A Cover Story for the Australian New Dawn Magazine

1. Another Farcical American Oil War

Macedonia: Bosnia III, Kosovo II in the Making; Macedonia Section
of the “Green Interstate” under Construction

By Bob Djurdjevic

PHOENIX, Aug. 10 - On Monday, government troops kill five Albanian
guerrillas while “peace negotiations” continued at a lake resort on the
Macedonian-Greek border. On Tuesday, Albanian terrorists ambush
and kill 10 government soldiers in the worst single act of violence since
the conflict began in February of this year. On Wednesday, the Lake
Ohrid “peace negotiators” emerge to announce a “breakthrough deal.”

Sane people laugh. The rest applaud.

“Let's give peace another chance," said Macedonia’s defense minister,
Vlado Buckovski, considered a moderate, a euphemism for a Washington
stooge.
He spoke at a news conference Aug. 9 about the killing of the 10
Macedonian soldiers.

A Hollywood farce? No. Just a few farcical scenes from America’s
farcical oil war in Macedonia.

If it weren’t so tragic, the war that has claimed over 100 lives in the
last six months would be downright boring. Were it a film, it could be
titled “Bosnia III,” or “Kosovo II,” just well as “Macedonia.” It’s a
“been there, done that”-production using the same scenario as that in
Bosnia (1993-1995) and Kosovo (1998-1999). Only actors and scenery
are different.

The plot goes like this… American government, acting on behalf of the
Princes of the 20th Century - the New World Order’s real masters,
multinational corporations - incites a regional conflict where none had
existed before. It does it by training and arming ethnic (Islamic)
terrorists. Or by using some of our “allies” to its bidding (such as Iran,
in the case of Bosnian Muslims; or Germany, in the case of Kosovo
Albanians).

The NWO lapdog media echo the State Department pronunciations. Soon
enough, western public are told that the Washington-trained and funded
terrorists are “[insert name here] Liberation Army,” or “ethnic insurgents.”
They are supposedly fighting for “independence” or greater “minority rights.”

When the local government responds militarily to gruesome acts of
violence by the western-trained thugs, such authorities, not the terrorists,
are portrayed by the western media as “rogue” governments.

The intent is, of course, to play on emotions of tens of millions of legal
or illegal immigrants in the United States, Western Europe and
Australia. After all, these newcomers, many with “green cards” if not
citizenship papers in their pockets, know better than most stupefied
native citizens about government abuses (some also sponsored by
Washington, such as in Indonesia, El Salvador or Chile, for example).

Both citizen groups, however, are equally gullible, and thus easily duped,
by the NWO media. Which is why the greatest violations of sovereignty
and human rights since the Soviet or Hitler’s invasions of neighboring
countries have been carried out by the NWO forces in the last 10 years
without as much as a whimper from the Coke- and McDonald’s-infatuated
western masses.

The ultimate goal of the Balkans clashes has been to send in the American
and other international troops as “peacekeepers.” Their presence claims
another piece of the geopolitically strategic ground for NATO, at Russia’s
expense. And it provides security for a future pipeline from the Black Sea
to the Adriatic (see the map).

As a result, NATO has now occupied virtually all of the former Yugoslavia,
once a buffer zone between the West and the (Soviet) East. Since the
quisling Bulgarian and Romanian governments are pleading to be
admitted to NATO, this Cold War relic, a military alliance created to
defend the West against the now non-existent threat from a non-existent
country (the Soviet Union), has practically achieved its goal of reaching the
Black Sea. In its wake, a new “Iron Curtain” has descended upon Europe
(see the map):

No wonder the American president, who said during his 2000 election
campaign that he would pull the U.S. troops out of the Balkans, has done
a turn-about-face. By doing so, George W. Bush proved that the interests
of American oil and other multinational companies come first, that of the
American public - a distant second.

Bush pushed the U.S. deeper into the Balkans quagmire in late June
when her ordered some 80 American G.I.’s in to rescue about 320
Albanian terrorists from Aracinovo, a small town only six miles northeast
of Skopje, Macedonia’s capital. The U.S. troops marshaled 15 buses, 3
trucks, 3 ambulances and 16 Humvees for an operation in which the
Albanian rebels were whisked off to safety of the NATO-occupied Kosovo
(see the map).

The news of the American G.I.’s coming to the aid of Albanian terrorists
spawned a huge riot in Skopje, during which the Macedonian Parliament
was occupied by some of the over 5,000 angry citizens for several
hours. Protesters fired guns in the air and shouted anti-western slogans
during the night of June 25-26.

The June 26 New York Times edition carried a front page photo of the
Macedonian troops trying to prevent some citizens of the Umin Dol
village from attacking the 101st Airborne Division G.I.’s who were rescuing
the Aracinovo Albanian rebels. Outside the capital, an American diplomat
was slightly wounded, apparently accidentally, by the Macedonian army
soldiers.

Several other anti-western protests erupted in Skopje during the month
of July, usually after new acts of terrorism by the Albanian insurgents.
The targets of the local Slavic populace’s wrath were American, German
and British embassies, as well as a local McDonald’s restaurant and an
OSCE (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe) car.

Macedonian government spokesman, Antonio Milososki, called NATO
in a July 23 news conference “a big friend of our enemies.” The truth could
not have been spoken any more plainly. No wonder the State Department
ordered all of its non-essential embassy employees to leave Skopje.

It is especially ironic that the U.S. troops were sent to rescue Albanian
rebels less than a week after George W. Bush and his senior foreign
affairs officials declared that they did NOT want the U.S. troops involved in
any NATO operations that were to follow an eventual ceasefire. Estimated
at about 3,500, this NATO “peacekeeping” contingent is likely to be led by
the British, whose government has agreed to deploy in Macedonia some
3,000 of its troops. (No, regrettably British Petroleum isn’t paying for them,
although it probably should be since they serve its interests).

Using American soldiers to save Albanian terrorists was evidently deemed
by the White House and the Pentagon a legitimate mission. Why? Because
birds of a feather flock together. Albanian insurgents in Macedonia were
fighting a Washington fight, just as they were three years ago in Kosovo
(see “Kosovo: Bosnia II, Serbia’s Aztlan, Chechnya”, Mar. 6, 1998 -
http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins/tim98-3-1.html). No wonder a top
NATO official in Macedonia (Daniel Speckhard) defensively told the New
York Times that the late June U.S. action was “a one-time offer (to save the
rebels) aimed at bolstering peace.”

Really? If so, why did NATO, the Albanian terrorists’ air wing in Kosovo,
and a bus company in Macedonia, let the terrorist leave with their
weapons, rather than disarm them first?

Details, details… The NATO “lie and deny” spokespeople have never
been very big on details or logic, as those who have followed the TiM
reports during the 1999 bombing of Serbia know very well (see
http://www.truthinmedia.org/Kosovo/war-peace.html). Fortunately, they
fooled only the ignorant or the gullible. Here’s, for example, what
Colonel David Hackworth, America’s most decorated living soldier,
said about the U.S. Aracinovo escapade in his July 10 column:

“This operation didn't pass the smell test for me. I couldn't stop asking
myself why NATO brass would risk the lives of 80 American paratroopers
to save a band of heavily armed cutthroats bent on overthrowing the
established government of a country that our president and State
Department have repeatedly stated they are committed to save.

The act was kind of like an FBI SWAT team rescuing Timothy McVeigh
minutes before the execution. My first thought was, Whose side are we
really on? My second was, What's the objective here -- stabilizing or
destabilizing Macedonia?

The UCK (an acronym for the Kosovo Liberation Army) brigade -- dug in
around Aracinovo, four miles north of Skopje, the capital of Macedonia
--
had been surrounded for two weeks, under heavy attack by Macedonian
government forces and on the verge of destruction. Imagine how we'd

Of course, the Macedonians were fit to be tied.

Sources in the U.S. Army in Kosovo familiar with the 3/502nd Airborne
Battalion's rescue operation confirm that the mission was all about
saving the "17 'instructors' among the withdrawing rebels -- former U.S.
officers, who were providing the rebels with continued military education.
But that was not enough: The Macedonian security forces claim that 70
percent of the equipment taken away by the guerrillas had been U.S.
made -- to include even the most modern third-generation night vision
devices," as reported by the German newspaper Hamburger Abendblatt
on June 28.

Other sources say the "17 instructors" were members of a high-ticket
Rent-a-Soldier outfit called MPRI -- Military Professional Resources
Incorporated -- that operates in the shadow of the Pentagon and has
been hired by the CIA and our State Department for ops in ex-Yugoslavia.
The company, headed up by former U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen. Carl E.
Vuono, is filled with former U.S. Army personnel, from generals to senior
sergeants, all of whom draw handsome wages on top of their Army retired
salaries.

This is the same outfit that in the early 1990s trained Croatian soldiers
for Operation Storm -- which resulted in the brutal ethnic cleansing of
200,000 unarmed Serb civilians -- as well as bringing Croatian Gen.
Agim Ceku up to speed. Ceku, who played a central role in the slaughter,
is alleged to have killed thousands of other Serb civilians before joining
the KLA in 1999, where he again received training and assistance from
CIA and State Department contractors operating overtly and covertly
throughout ex-Yugoslavia and around the globe.”

Naturally, actions like this make Hackworth and other honorable
American veterans furious. One still-serving three-war vet, for example,
told Hackworth: “A number of contractors have been pitching me to work
for them after I retire. I said no. There's no principles, no love of country,
no honor -- just MONEY. I can't ... sell my soul for a buck.”

“There are laws on the books that prevent American citizens from serving
foreign governments,” Hackworth railed. “It's about time Congress did its
duty and enforced them.”

True. But “who will guard the guards themselves?” (Juvenal, a.d. 60-130).
What if the American government, including Congress, is in service of
the multinational Princes?

Frankfurter Rundschau, a respected German paper, virtually said that in
its July 9 report on Macedonia. Quoting Andreas Buro, a political analyst
and a representative of the Committee for Basic Rights and Democracy,
the German daily said that, “the West has never seriously followed a
policy of conflict-prevention in Macedonia, at least partly because the
United States wants to increase its influence in that part of the world.”

“The United States wants a reason to beef up its military and political
influence in the Balkans,” Buro said. He cited the huge U.S. base
(Bondsteel) near Pristina, Kosovo, one of the largest in the world,
from which “the U.S. forces can oversee transport routes and pipelines.”

To support his claim, Buro cited a letter from Willi Wimmer, a security
expert from Germany's conservative Christian Democratic Union party.
Wimmer sent the letter, which has received relatively little public notice,
to German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder after a meeting of heads of
state, foreign ministers and defense ministers in Bratislava, Slovakia,
in early May. The United States, he wrote, wants to correct an oversight
from the World War II era, and station U.S. military forces in the
(Balkans) area for strategic reasons.

This writer first pointed out in November 1995, right after the Dayton
accords that ended the Bosnian war were signed, that the “Green
Interstate” (see http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins/tim95-11.html), an
Islamic demographic “highway” from Bihac (Bosnia) to Istanbul,
represents a confluence of NATO and Islamic interests. And I predicted
that next conflagration point after Bosnia would be Kosovo, followed by
Macedonia.

This also helped explain why the former U.S. president, George Bush
Sr., announced in December 1992 (see
http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2000/tim2000-7-5.html ), after he
had already lost the election, that he would the U.S. troops to this
yet-to-be-formed “country.” And why Bush Jr. is now following in his
Dad’s and Bill Clinton’s footsteps. Because they are all puppets
controlled by the same puppeteers - the global multinational Princes.

The fact that Bush Jr. chose a defense contractor and an oil company
executive (Dick Cheney, who also served as Secretary of Defense in
Bush St.’s government) for his vice president and overseer of national
security, speaks volumes about which side an American president’s
bread is buttered on (see “Weep Mankind,” this writer’s July 2000 article
on that topic - http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2000/tim2000-7-5.html).
Of course, George Bush Sr. was himself a former oil company executive
when he wasn’t in government service, doing virtually the same job.

(Also check out the article “Blood for Oil, Drugs for Arms,” (April 2000),
which was published as a front-page story in the New Dawn magazine’s
July-August 2000 issue).

It is worthy of note that Macedonia was being hailed in the mid-1990s
by the New World Order globalist elite as a model multicultural
country. George Soros, for example, publicly praised Macedonia and
often met with its former president Kiro Gligorov, who narrowly survived
an assassination attempt in September 1995. By that stage, some 500
American troops had been showing the flag in this former Yugoslav
republic for over two years.

The Frankfurter Rundschau report also said that the British and U.S.
military advisors have been training members of the ethnic Albanian
rebels from the National Liberation Army (NLA). One of the Western
goals was to prevent Russia from establishing a presence in the
Balkans, Buro said. But for Macedonia and the Balkans themselves,
a Russian involvement could be important. Or that of Russia’s friends,
such as the Ukraine.

Which is why the Bush administration is evidently trying to stop it.
While publicly proclaiming its support for the Macedonian government,
the National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice, said during her visit
to Kiev on July 25, that she had received assurances from the Ukraine
government that it would no longer sell arms to Macedonia. Between
May and July, the Ukraine had reportedly sent to Macedonia two
Sukhoi-25 fighter jets, six Mi-24 attack helicopters, and four Mi-8 military
transport helicopters, according to a July 26 Tanjug news agency report.

At the same time, U.S. military aid seems to be pouring in to its
Albanian rebel protégés even as the “peace talks” are being pushed
by American diplomats. Like William Walker in Kosovo during the
1998-1999 period (see “Washington Crisis Factory” -
http://www.truthinmedia.org/Columns/new-dawn.html and “CIA Ties to
KLA” - http://www.truthinmedia.org/Bulletins2000/tim2000-3-3.HTML),
special State Department envoy, James Pardee, is Washington’s
“Trojan Horse” in Macedonia. His job is to distract and confuse.

But many Macedonians aren’t falling for it as evident by the almost
daily anti-American protests in Skopje these days. That’s because
many Macedonians have seen or heard firsthand reports of the
American support of the Albanian insurgents. Here’s, for example, our
translation of a message the Truth in Media received on July 24 from a
Macedonian whose identity is known to us, but whose name is being
withheld for his own security:

“The last two days have been terrible. The Shiptars (Albanians) have
taken half of Tetovo (a town northwest of Skopje - see the map), and
80% of villages around Tetovo. There are quite a few dead and
wounded civilians who are being driven from their homes… About the
West, (I wish to say) only one thing. Two days ago, in full view of our army,
they had dropped off to them (the Albanian rebels) two containers full of
weapons. The next day, they attacked Tetovo. Is there anything more left
to say?”

If still in doubt about the real reason for Washington’s support of the
Albanians (oil), take a look at the map at the start of this article.
Note that the flashpoints of the latest Albanian insurgency lie north and
northeast of Skopje. In other words, trouble spots are AWAY from the
areas in which the Albanians are ethnically dominant. But they do lie
along the route of the future oil corridor - the “Green Interstate,” as we
put it.

So much for the Albanian rebels having anything to do with “liberation”
or “secession” of the 23% Albanian minority from Macedonia. Like their
KLA predecessors in Kosovo from which many of the fighters come,
they are mercenaries of the New World Order.

So what does this tell us about “Dubya,” the current American
president, and his foreign policy team?

(1) The best way of fighting international terrorism is to save the
terrorists so they can fight for us another day. Except for domestic
terrorists, of course (McVeigh, Waco women and children; Ruby Ridge
“rebels”…), who must be killed to set an example for other Americans
who may be unhappy with the NWO’s usurpation of the U.S. government.

(2) Words are cheap. Dubya’s actions speak louder than words.

(3) Any differences between the Dubya and Bill Clinton foreign policy
is purely accidental. No similarities are. No wonder Bush’s approval
rating back home has now dropped to 50%, the lowest level for a sitting
president in five years. What the American public seems to be saying
is: Clinton was bad, but a Clinton look-alike is worse.

NATO to Use Yugoslav Military Bases?

Dubya’s approval ratings would probably sink even lower if the American
media were to carry one of the more bizarre Balkans news items that
emerged in the last few days. Two years ago after trying to bomb a
defiant Yugoslavia into the stone age, NATO officials are asking that
country’s government for permission to use the Serb military bases,
according to an Aug. 5 report by the London Sunday Times
(http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2001/08/05/stifgneur01004.html).

The reason? The NATO “supermen” seem to have miscalculated a little
when they started the Macedonian war. An all-out war in Macedonia would
cut off the Thessalonika-Kosovo supply route, a vital lifeline for some
40,000+ NATO troops in Kosovo.

So NATO officials, hat in hand and checkbook in pocket, are now talking
with Yugoslav government officials about supplying their Kosovo troops
through Serbia (from Hungary, a NATO country). The alliance would need
to send up to 80 trucks a day through Yugoslavia, with stop-offs at
Yugoslav Army bases in Novi Sad in the north, and in Nis in the south.

“There are 40,000 guys in Kosovo - and they need feeding, water, tents,
whatever. We've got to look at the alternatives,” a NATO planner told the
Times. He admitted that the options of going through the Montenegrin
mountains, or the bandit-infested north of Albania, had been ruled
out. Planners have calculated it would take a year to build a suitable
road through Kukes in northern Albania.

A source close to recent talks in Belgrade between the five leading
NATO countries and Yugoslavia, said the U.S., which is heading the
negotiations, wants relations between the Pentagon and Belgrade to get
back to where they were before Slobodan Milosevic came to power in
1987. Among other things, this means that Yugoslav officers would be
sent to West Point and Fort Lauderdale for training.

Details of a NATO supply line through Serbia were discussed at an
early August meeting in Germany between American officers, the
Yugoslav foreign minister, Goran Svilanovic, and the Serbian deputy
prime minister, Nebojsa Covic, the Times also said.

Given the current Yugoslav government’s subservient attitude toward
Washington, Serbia may become a de facto NATO country even before
some of the current Balkans frontrunners make it (Slovenia, Romania,
Croatia, Bulgaria…).
So is that bad? Not if NATO pays up. And what would be a fair price?
How about $30 billion and counting, roughly the amount of unconditional
war reparations that the Yugoslav government should have, but did not,
demand before becoming a western vassal. Instead, Belgrade sold out
its sovereignty and its honor by shipping Milosevic to the Hague
kangaroo court for a mere promise of $1.3 billion, of which it has
received one far zero so far.

Which is why the Serb prime minister, Zoran Djindjic, who orchestrated
the Milosevic handover, railed against western treachery during a
mid-July visit to Germany. “When I was in the opposition, the European
Union promised us three million marks (about $1.4 billion) in cash for
Milosevic,” he said in an interview with the German Der Spiegel (Mirror)
magazine. “Where is it? I am seriously warning the West. If my
government falls, that would cost the international community $10 billion."

Only $10 billion?

Djindjic said Belgrade had been expecting to receive a first installment
of 300 hundred million euros ($255 million) by August, but had
discovered that 225 million euros of that would go toward paying off old
debts.... “I am losing my credibility and cannot stabilize the country
anymore. We didn't make any conditions for the handover. We wanted to
show our goodwill to integrate into the international community.”

“But I must admit that I am shocked about the farce of the western aid
which should amount to $1.3 billion,” he said. “If we do not receive a
financial injection immediately, we will have demonstrations and unrest
by September at the latest.”

Maybe not if NATO pays up, huh? After all, “first you knock them down,
then you build them up,” this writer wrote in 1995, in reference to the
NWO/NATO occupation of Bosnia. That’s when I also pointed out that the
real NWO mantra was “perpetual war for perpetual commerce,” not “world
peace through world trade,” as the globalist leaders claim.
Guess the Yugoslav and Macedonian leaders are only now getting around
to realizing it?

-----------

2. British Big Brother “Watching Over” Macedonia President’s, Prime
Minister’s Residences

SKOPJE, July 21 - Macedonian Ministry of the Interior announced that
a KFOR helicopter bearing British insignia flew over the residences of
President Boris Trajkovski and Prime Minister Ljubcho Georgievski at
the Vodno hillsides on three separate occasions on July 19-20, the
Macedonian MIA news agency reported on July 21.

Observers noted some “lightning balls” being ejected from the
helicopter. A representative of KFOR was contacted about the matter,
and he explained that they were only performing their regular observatory
maneuvers, during which a security shield of the helicopter reacted to
the presence of certain radiation in that area.

For detailed investigation of these occurrences, the Ministry of
Interior requested that a commission to be established, to be made up
of representatives of KFOR, the EU Monitoring Mission, the Ministry of
Defense, and the Ministry of Interior. TiM has received no further
information about the formation of, or the activities of, any such
commission.

Regardless of the nature and the origin of these “lightning balls,” the
mere presence and spying of the British Big Brother over the heads of
state residences in a foreign country shows that Macedonia is neither
a free nor a sovereign country. And why should one be surprised? How
can a country that has allowed unfettered access by NATO to its territory
during the Kosovo war call itself sovereign?

(...)

---

Questa lista e' curata da componenti del
Coordinamento Nazionale per la Jugoslavia (CNJ).
I documenti distribuiti non rispecchiano necessariamente
le posizioni ufficiali o condivise da tutto il CNJ, ma
vengono fatti circolare per il loro contenuto informativo al
solo scopo di segnalazione e commento ("for fair use only").

Archivio:

Per iscriversi al bollettino:     <jugoinfo-subscribe at domeus.it>