Fw: [IAC-SF] EMERGENCY PROTEST-- THIS SAT. APRIL 10 -- U.S. OUT OF IRAQ!

----- Original Message -----
From: International Action Center
To: iac-sf at organizerweb.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:13 AM
Subject: [IAC-SF] EMERGENCY PROTEST-- THIS SAT. APRIL 10 -- U.S. OUT OF IRAQ!

Please post and distribute widely...

EMERGENCY PROTEST - U.S. OUT OF IRAQ!
SATURDAY, APRIL 10, 12 NOON, UN PLAZA, SAN FRANCISCO

BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW!
MONEY FOR JOBS & EDUCATION, NOT FOR WAR & OCCUPATION

As a countrywide uprising sweeps Iraq, the Bush administration and the Pentagon are responding with unprecedented violence directed against the Iraqi people, and threatening to raise the number of U.S. troops. Casualties on both sides have soared. The Pentagon is using super-lethal AC-130 gunships - firing depleted uranium bullets - against the civilian population.

This weekend emergency protests, demanding "U.S. Out of Iraq - Bring the Troops Home NOW!", will take place in cities across the country and around the world.

The San Francisco march and rally is initiated by the A.N.S.W.E.R. (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism) Coalition and will take place on Sat., April 10, 12 noon at UN Plaza, on Market St. between 7th & 8th Sts.

To endorse or to volunteer, email us at April10 at actionsf.org.

Flyers, posters and stickers are available at our office, 2489 Mission St., Rm. 24, San Francisco, (corner 21st St.) Our phone number is 415-821-6545. A downloadable flyer is available at www.actionsf.org.

Anyone can subscribe.
Send an email request to:
mailto:iac-sf-subscribe at organizerweb.com