Dalla Palestina: "I carri armati sono attorno alla mia casa"

> Da: "Noah Salameh" <salamehn at hotmail.com>
> Data: 02/04/2002 09:04
> A: I.P.B. Italy - D.ssa Fulgida Barattoni

Dear friends,

I'm writing to you from home, the tanks is around my house, and the
shooting and shelling of the tanks are very loud, and I can't leave my
house, my children are afraid, and I'm trying to persuade them to watch
television, but even the good films are not attracting them. The fear is
very high and the stories from different places are very difficult and hard
to beleive. I beleived all my life that even with the soldiers I can speak
, protest and argue because they are human.But allow mw this time to say
that no one allowed to argue or speak to the soldiers today, they declair
the area military area, it means that we are in the battel field, and the
prevent all journalists and Red-Cross to leave the area. I thought even in
war between two armies there is a role to the Health servvice, and there
are some laws, but today the Israeli army canell and freaze all human laws.
They prevent any one to move or speak or protest, the only language is the
language of arm and killing machin!
e. I'm happy that I still have telephone and electrecity, even yesterday I
tried to write but I couldn't because we didn't have electrecity, today we
have it until now, so I take this opportunity to write to you, because I
need to write, I need to communicate, I can't communicate my neighbors, and
brothers, but you are also my sisters and brothers in struggle against
injustice and discrimination, against war and violence, so pray with us and
speak out against occupation and starving.

Today in Ramalla, the Israeli army prevent the families of the death to
take them, they prevented the health teams from giving treatment to the
injurds, They are shooting to every building and destroying the
infra-structure, They invaded the hospitals...is this law, human rights
human behaviour???!!!Is it human to invade the rooms of children in the mid
of the night and humilate and insult fathers in front of their children and
their wifes...??!! Is it human to write the names of the people on their
hands to recognise them, as the nazest did( This is from the Israeli TV,
because it is the only TV allowe to acompany the army)

I'm declair her as to all my Israeli friend that it is now that you have to
rais your voice, or you are with Sharon or with Peace, you are with
occupation or with Reconciliation, or you struggle agains injustice or you
attend the Israeli occupation army.

I'm writing that because in the last three days I received some Emails from
Israeli friends from peace movement, defending the Israeli army actions and
justifying them, and they defend and justify Sharom policy, which refused
all kind of dailogue, negotiation and any peace agreament sighned in the
MiddleEast. You can't put a condition before we negotiate, before we signe
agreament to surrender and abandone my rights as a refugee , as a
palestinian who has political rights, as a human who has human rights like
you, exagtly like you ( some doubt that we are human)

I'm against violence of all kinds, but I'm a Palestinian Refugee who was
born in a tent and lived in it 15 years, and still after the age of 50
years I'm living under the British Emergency Laws from the wast of the
second World War, 1945. and you still demand me to be patient and to
respect the Israeli army and its tanks when they invade my house and
frightened my children. Don't you see that what you are asking me is not
realistic, and not human.

I'm asking all people . and all peace activists and all those who have
human values to stand and speak against occupation and discrimination, to
speak out and stop this campain of killing all kinds of life, the army
which destroyd, houses, trees, water, streets, and every thind faced them.

I'm still a human, and still peacefull man, and I'm sure that thgere are
handreds of thousands like me in Palestinian people who struggle in this
mean, so encourage us by standing beside us and support peace and justice.

Yours in Peace & Reconciliation
Noah Salameh
The Center for Conflict Resolution
     and Reconciliation - CCRR
P.O.Box 861
Bethlehem - Palestine
Telfax: 972-2-2745475
Tel: 972-2-2767745
Email: ccrr at palnet.com /salamehn at hotmail.com

[...]

language of arm and killing&nb;e! p;machine. I'm happy that I still have

Email: ccrr at palnet.com /salamehn at hotmail.com

Join the worldís largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
<http://g.msn.com/1HM300901/1W>Click Here