Fw: [ANSWER] Haiti Coup Exposed, Facts Presented

----- Original Message -----
From: "A.N.S.W.E.R." <answer at action-mail.org>
To: <answer.general at organizerweb.com>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 5:08 PM
Subject: [ANSWER] Haiti Coup Exposed, Facts Presented

 Haiti Coup Exposed, Facts Presented

 Get Your Tickets for the April 7th Meeting at Brooklyn
 College

 Hear the Evidence:
 An Exciting Program of Speakers Will Tell the Truth About
 the Coup in Haiti

 Join Ossie Davis, Gil Noble, Rep. Maxine Waters, Rep.
 Major Owens, Ramsey Clark, Ray Laforest, Ben Dupuy, Gil
 noble, Amy Goodman, Don Rojas, and many others.

 Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 pm
 Whitman Theatre, Brooklyn College

 The Haiti Commission of Inquiry will present concrete
 evidence of the U.S. role in the Haitian coup, including
 an expose of the role played by U.S. Special Forces
 operating in the Dominican Republic in arming, training,
 supporting, and directing the "rebels."

 Also hear testimony from the two delegations that went to
 the Central African Republic to visit President Aristide
 after the coup.  This first delegation broke the silence
 and confirmed first-hand that Aristide did not resign, but
 was kidnapped by the U.S.  The second delegation brought
 President Aristide to Jamaica.

 These delegations will present exciting, first-hand,
 incontrovertible evidence of the Bush Administration's
 illegal subversion of the democratically elected
 government of Haiti.  The actions of the Bush
 Administration have prompted CARICOM to refuse to
 recognize the U.S.-appointed colonial-style regime and
 call for an international investigation of the coup.

 This exciting meeting will also feature a taped message
 from Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the President of Haiti.

 There are only 5 days left to get the word out.  The world
 needs to know the truth.  We need your help to make that
 happen.

 How you can help: