[Disarmo] Fwd: IMPORTANT— CHHANGE OF VENUE: World Peace Council Anti-NATO Conference in Washington DC

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: USPC at USPeaceCouncil.org via ActionNetwork.org <info at sg.actionnetwork.org>
Date: ven 29 mar 2019, 18:20
Subject: IMPORTANT— CHHANGE OF VENUE: World Peace Council Anti-NATO Conference in Washington DC
To: <eliopaxnowar at gmail.com>

PLEASE NOTE

WORLD PEACE COUNCIL ANTI-NATO CONFERENCE

THE LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO:

ALL SOULS CHURCH UNITARIAN

Action Network
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.
You can unsubscribe or update your email address or change your name and address by changing your subscription preferences here.