[Disarmo] Fwd: [disarmisti esigenti] Fwd: [ICAN] TPNW update: 7 new signatories and 4 new parties

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michele Di Paolantonio <mdipaolantonio55 at gmail.com>
Date: gio 27 set 2018, 19:39
Subject: [disarmisti esigenti] Fwd: [ICAN] TPNW update: 7 new signatories and 4 new parties
To: Icanitalia <icanitalia at googlegroups.com>, disarmisti esigenti <disarmisti-esigenti at googlegroups.com>, Olivier Turquet <olivier.turquet at gmail.com>, Manlio Giacanelli <manlio.giacanelli at gmail.com>, Roberto Del Bianco <delbia at mailbox.org>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tim Wright (ICAN) <tim at icanw.org>
Date: gio 27 set 2018 alle ore 00:10
To: ICAN Campaigners <ican-campaigners at googlegroups.com>

Dear Campaigners,

We are pleased to report that the following seven states signed the UN Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons at a high-level ceremony in New York today:

Antigua and Barbuda
Benin
Brunei
Guinea-Bissau
Myanmar
Seychelles
Timor-Leste

In addition, the following four states deposited their instruments of ratification:

Gambia
Samoa
San Marino
Vanuatu

There are now 67 signatories and 19 parties:

We expect that Angola and Saint Lucia will sign the Treaty tomorrow (Thursday).

Congratulations on all of the great work to make today's ceremony a huge success!

Kind regards,

Tim Wright

--
International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN)
Nobel Peace Laureate 2017

m +1 (323) 475-2879 (New York)