[Disarmo] The Evolving Nuclear Order: New Technology and Nuclear Risk, Trento, 7-14.01.18

Mi sembra decisamente interessante.
Elio

From: Alessandro Pascolini <pascolini at pd.infn.it>
Date: 2017-10-03 9:30 GMT+02:00
Subject: ISODARCO 2018

Dear Friend,

please find enclosed and attached updated information relative to the 31st Winter Course of the International School on Disarmament and Research on Conflicts (ISODARCO) (www.isodarco.it).

We hope that you will find this information of interest and you will join us in this intellectually challenging experience. We also hope that you will pass this information to your friends and colleagues and forward it to your mailing list.

Attached is a pdf poster that you can print; we hope that you will kindly post it on your bulletin board.

Thank you for your collaboration and best personal regards

Carlo Schaerf

31th Winter Course of the International School on Disarmament and Research on Conflicts (ISODARCO)