Environment Protection.

Italy, Milan, 20 August 2004.

RE: ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND LOSTED HUMAN LIVES.

Most respectful Colleague,

Every century is to be dedicated to a particular discovery that marks the human progress.

Last century on the contrary, amongst the many respectable discoveries that
have improved our quality of life, one is still dominating negatively world human life,
jeopardising our vital natural means of survival.

For that reason I am of the opinion present century is to be dedicated to World Politicians
that have discovered a new enthusiastic function named "Environment Protection" as
a mean to defend a previous very bad programmed mistake supporting the uncontrolled
use of combustibles that have destroied the planet.

It is a fact that pollution released by combustibles substances is the major direct
responsible for world negative unusual natural events, encreasing human suffering with
deseases, allergies, cancers, etc. and further, also responsible to encrease Nations
Sanitarian expenses to the benefit of Pharmaceuticals Industries and some politicians.

Mineral oil should reach the cost of 100 USA Dollars the barrel, to start for consideration
of more reliable solutions.

"The Environment Protection" seams a quick passive solution to all our suffering,
without ever mentioning a program to reduce main causes of world damages.
For the purpose have been created: Environment Ministryes, Environment Organizations
and groups of researchers all supported by world tax payers, but results are far away.

I am not surprized if very shortly someone comes up with convincing ideas that pollution
is good for the lungs, mutch better for the blood, the eyes, the skin, etc. and even
harvesting and vegetables benefit of pollution marvellous merits.

To obtain major polluting benefits, dissove few pills twice a day in a jar of beer, wine or
strong staff.
The cost shall be a ridiculous ten dollars per day for each person multiplied by 6 billions
peoples, referring to overall population of the planet.

To our eyes the problem appears more simple, "stop at once marketing combustibles
substances", but for mayor global interests the matter is obviously more complicated.

Combustibles are important referent for international wars. Giving up combustibles means
reducing armaments, reducing Pharmaceutical consums, and socialize with world peoples.

A young boy once asked to his father: Daddy ! Way in major towns buildings look like
blackened by smoke and many people wear protection masks to breath ??
Further, way people are increasengly affected by cancer and other allergic deseases ??

The father stund paralyzed for a while and then replied:
Dear son, the solution sound simple but is off our control. It depend mostly from high
interests managed by Governments and do not consider how many people will live or
die as a consequence of major reason that affect our lives !!

Peoples have been instructed since very young to pray, to be good, to forgive wickedness,
and to free politicians from observing regulations and prosecutions.

But daddy, if they allow me to espress my opinion in the next international symposium,
I would use all my energies to make them understand that we should be more serious on
the matter that have already reached very critical consequences, damaging all our vital
means of subsistance.

How many of as, are on the side of the young boy, but democratically speaking is
nothing we can do against Governments Programs substaining Globalization interests.

Many uncompetent authorities push to promote Hydrogen as the appropriated Energy
for the future, but looking facts on the correct dimension, we shall discover that
Hydrogen is an extremely dangerous combustible, it suits better for terroristic actions
and further, its cost is not competitive at all.

When I read about international symposium relative to "Environment Problems Solutions",
I hope does not concerns solutions sustaining "Mineral Oil, Gas or any Chemical
Concoction" that have polluted the world to very critical consequences and caused
so many wars.

I also hope the reason of frequent symposium are not directed to convince people to
approve the Nuclear Power, of which, the main problem relays on the "Radioactive
Waste", responsible for so many losted lives and still harming humanity for very long
periods of time, with large quantities of Waste Disposal at International levels, without
a defined secure location.

As you can note from world encreasing demand of Energy, major interests pivot
around the production of Electric Power, that at present is mainly generated
by mean of combustibles.

I remember years ago at the boom of Nuclear Plants, when particular specific interest
have engaged well known scientists to advertise for the Atom Energy as the
unequivocable best and more convenient solution for world supply of Energy.

At that time they forgot to consider the Environment Protection, otherwise all projects
relative to Nuclear Plants would have been turned off.

At later date, the same scientists confirmed that Nuclear Energy has been a very bad
solution and now the world is pressed by huge quantities of harming Nuclear
Waste without a safe destination.
Even seas have been largely infected with Nuclear Waste.

Presently on the market there are multiple positive and negative solutions
producing energy, with conventional or alternative ideas, but examining each one
with deep consideration for the Environment Protection, our selection reduces to only
number two favourable solutions:

1	WATER FALLS ENERGY PLANTS that are nearly all exploited and cannot
	resolve the encreaing demand for Energy.

2	GRAVITY ENERGY EXPLOITMENT PLANTS to produce cheap clean Electric
	Power, and at night re-charge water dams to multiply the capacity and efficiency
	of water falls systems reservoirs.

Other systems are to be turned down for various reasons: some for low efficiency,
high costs, non dependable, environment problems, limited performance, noisiness of
Aeolian Plants, great extension of land for Sun Plants, damaging flora and fauna of the
area, creating deserts.

Gravity Energy is a natural gift, is illimited and continuous, further, it is pure, free
pollution and free cost.

The trend of the discovery exploiting Gravity Energy, relays on the fact that it saves the
cost of combustibles and relative damages caused by pollution to the environment and
to human beings.

The Cheap Generation of Electric Power could be also favourable to develop Desalinating
Plants for all countries with low availability of sweet water facilities.

Valuable economical results can be also obtained with the application of above Gravity Units to
local transports, such as: electrification of city tramcar, city buses, electric trains and
vehicles development in general.

I am available for further discussion if needed.

E-mail:  a.ceresa2002 at libero.it