Portland Police Brutality: Activist's Arm Broken by Police; Novi Sad Conference on NATO Aggression Opens

(1) Police Brutality: Activist's Arm Broken by Police (Portland, Oregon, USA)
(2) Novi Sad Conference on NATO Aggression Opens (YU)

(1)

--- Forwarded Message from Portland Copwatch <copwatch at teleport.com> ---