I: Haiti Earthquake Relief

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online

Dear Friends of TPRF,

We are overcome by the catastrophic devastation in Haiti from the 7.0 earthquake on January 12.

Please join us to mobilize support for the survivors as soon as possible. It is estimated that one third of the population of this island country is affected, as well as government offices, roads, and infrastructure of all kinds.

If you want to help, you can donate through TPRF here and type “Haiti” in the comments box. Donations can also be sent on Facebook through the TPRF:FFP cause.

Tell your friends. Let’s rally support for people who had so little to begin with. We want to deliver food aid rapidly to as many people as possible. Together we can prevent even more lives from being lost and offer a glimmer of hope.

Thank you for your ongoing support,

This email was sent to tattoromea at email.it. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add our email to your address book or safe list.

To unsubscribe from future mailings please click here