A Strategy Revolution: a Game Theory approach to Palestinian Resistance

Recently, for professional reasons, I came into contact with the work of a market analyst, Nassim Taleb. While transcribing the speech he gave in Milan, something struck me and completely shook me... that there is a completely new approach that can be taken regarding a strategy for Palestinian resistance. In this paper, the concept of Game Theory is applied to the idea of resistance. It has opened my eyes to a completely different way of viewing the liberation struggle, and it offers my contribution as an alternative to what we have been doing all of these years. Please read, reprint, link, pass along as you see fitting.

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/03/a-strategy-revolution-a-game-theory-approach-to-palestinian-resistance/

Also new on PTT today is the new paper by Khalid Amayreh on the lies of Thomas Friedman
http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/03/thomas-friedman%e2%80%99s-gallimaufry-of-lies/

and Mohamed Khodr's invitation to consider the Swedish proposal for the EU to make Jerusalem the capital of Palestine ... right away.
http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/03/mohamed-khodr-the-eu-consider-east-jerusalem-as-capital-of-palestine/