phone interview with me tonight on Press Tv's Remember the Children of Gaza

http://www.presstv.ir/programs/detail.aspx?sectionid=3510533

I'm one of the guests on tonight's show. So, if you'd like to hear the interview, check out the programme that is aired tonight on your satellite or computer . I think another activist I know is the guest just after me, as I seemed to hear him being presented before I got back on line with the producer. At any rate, don't be too hard on me and ... if possible, enjoy! I don't know the airing times, but it's in around 3 hours or so from now (17:00 Italian time)

It's hard to condense into 5 minutes a wide variety of thoughts, and the points I wanted to bring up are actually far more broad, extensive and complicated than what I was able to communicate... at a certain point, I was looking for a word to express what I wanted to communicate, and only Italian words came to my head, so I start to even babble about a bit! I'm not used to speaking English that much, and I hope I was precise enough. However, I wanted to get in the major campaigns of the moment of PTT and Tlaxcala, such as the campaign for the freedom of the PLC members, to express the points about the determination that those who try to stop our work put into their own activist work.

let me know what you thought!
mary