From Aggression to Victimhood, the parabola of Warmonger Journo David Aaronovitch

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/04/25/from-aggression-to-victimhood-david-aaronovitch-or-how-the-mighty-fall/

Palestine Think Tank gave coverage of the famous Oxford Literary Festival Panel Discussion about Antisemitism. The panel was organised in an "either - or" style and if some thought that getting two London journalists up on a stage against very independent writer-musician Gilad Atzmon was going to be an obvious victory for the professionals, they had to think again.

But, we had been waiting for the feedback from the Aaronovitch-Cohen front, which for some reason was not forthcoming. Yesterday's Jewish Chronicle changed all that. Of course, David Aaronovitch couldn't hide the evidence and he had to admit he lost the debate and his temper, but the reason given is .... his side outnumbered Atzmon and, well, gotta love those Brits, they just can't resist an underdog....

Given this level of analysis, we at Palestine Think Tank have taken his critique very seriously, and his points are addressed and graphically addressed. Here the audio gems once again and may the public decide!