Palestinian Journalist Khalid Amayreh has been arrested by Abba's security forces!!!

Aljazeera Television has just  reported that journalist Khaled Al-Amayreh was arrested by Abbas's Preventive  Security forces in Hebron two days ago.  Visits to Amayreh in his prison  cell have been denied.

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THE NEWS OF THE ARREST OF THE PALESTINIAN JOURNALIST KHALID AMAYREH BASED IN THE OCCUPIED WEST BANK CITY OF KHALIL (HEBRON) BY THE PA SECURITY GOONS/CONTRAS. IT IS IMPORTANT TO GET THIS NEWS OUT. FEEL FREE TO AMEND OR REMOVE MY PERSONAL COMMENTS!

I am very disturbed by this news.  We need an open, unequivocal condemnation of this Zio-imperial vomit called the PA. I cannot express enough the rage I feel. This trully courageous Palestinian journalist/ patriotic voice is being abused and tortured in an attempt to silence him no doubt by the US-paid, US-armed, US-Arab stooge-trained Palestinian Security Apparatus/goons/'Contras', under President Falafel/Abbas his Mafia crew and the unelected Fayyad-led Junta of collaborators, thieves and scum that have established a brutal police state with all that this means, without even the need of a state, not even a fucking Falafel State/Bantustan/ethnic people's reserve or "warehouse for excess Arabs". The PA is a Palestinian Judenrat in the service of Empire and the Zionist occupation of Palestine. It is composed of quisling, stooge Palestinians, implementing anti-Palestinian policy on behalf of the Zio-Nazi occupation and this occupation's Master and regional partners. Palestinians are made to disappear wholesale but in practice, it is done, one at a time. This is a Palestinian that Palestine cannot afford to lose. Please advise as to what can be done to secure the release of this noble voice.

Demand the immediate freedom of the Palestinian Journalist, Khalid Amayreh! ~SN