Israele usa il Fosforo Bianco

gli americani non sono i soli..

Israel Used White Phosphorous
Lest We Forget

Jeffrey Blankfort, BRussells Tribunal
...But more frightening are the number of new weapons they tested in Lebanon - that time it was the first time Israel exploded phosphorous bombs. So that when phosphorus hits someone it just burns for days and days and then if you wash it -it will burn even more, and the victims just died of phosphorus burns. But this is a different kind - this is called a vacuum bomb. What would happen is that the bomb would go! in to a centre, build up very high TNT value, and suck the whole building down - this is an 11 floor building that was sucked in to a heap of rubble, buried within it are 200 people. When I arrived and saw this for myself I know that a doctor can't do much - it is a very humbling experience... I could do nothingto help those people who were buried and killed in this one single bomb attack...

Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo:

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=17629