The Munich Conference - International Movement for One Democratic State in Palestine/Israel

Alla conferenza parteciperà per ISM-Italia Alfredo Tradardi.

The Munich Conference

International Movement for One Democratic State in Palestine/Israel

June 29-July 1, 2012

P R O G R A M

F R I D A Y

June 29, 2012

7:00- 9:00 PM

Open Discussion and Presentations by Activists on Ideas for Plan of Action and Structure of the International Movement for ODS

Moderators

Samir, Makram, Husein

S A T U R D A Y

June 30, 2012

9:00 AM- Bringing the meeting to order – Conference Chair

9:05 AM- Welcome Remarks- Rep. of the Munich Palestine Committee

9:30-9:45 AM- Introduction by participants- Conference Chair

9:45 AM- Presentations by:

Dr. Ghada Karmi, Dr. Norton Mezvinsky, Dr. Mazen Qumsiyeh, and Dr. Oren Ben Dor

11:45 AM- Chair will introduce the 3 conference moderators

Moderators will go over the rules of the discussions

12:00-13:00- Meeting adjourns for lunch and drinks will be provided

13:00- 15:30

The Munich Declaration will be considered for adoption by acclamation

Discussion on where do we go from here?

ODS Plan of Actions

Moderators

Samir, Makram, Husein

15:30-15:45 Break

15:45-18:00 Discussion to be continued…

Where do we go from here? ODS Plan of Actions

18:00- PM- Dinner Provided by the Community

S U N D A Y

July 1, 2012

10:00 AM- Discussion on Where do we go from here? ODS Plan of Actions to be continued (if needed)

If not needed then a discussion and exchange of ideas on how to promote the ideals of ODS

Moderators

Samir, Makram, Husein

12:00-13:00 PM- Lunch and drinks to be provided

13:00-15:00 PM-

Discussion to be continued

15:00 -15:45 PM- Input from the participants

15:45 PM- Summary

16:00 PM- Adjournment

--
Alfredo Tradardi